View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
Honeycombe

Name: Honeycombe
Default Why do you think more Scion xDs aren't sold?
Why do you think not that many Scion xDs are sold, compared to similar cars? (At least I'm assuming that's the case, since I don't see any on the roads where I live.) The reason I ask is...I wasn't in the market, really, for a Scion xD. I did hours of research online about the kinds of cars that fit my needs, and I came up with a list of possibilities. The Scion xD was one of 'em. I hadn't heard of it before. I hadn't even ever seen one in person. So I didn't focus on it, and I didn't go to check it out.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I finally got around to just going to look at Scions at the Scion/Toyota dealership. Thought I'd just stop by, take a look, then leave. I ended up spending about an hour there, while he showed me everything about the Scion xD and the xB. I thought the xB was awesome, but it wasn't on my list because it doesn't get the mileage I want. But the more I looked at the Scion xD, the more I liked it. That is one cute car. Although it hasn't been on the market for a long time, the reliability ratings are excellent. I loved the design, I especially liked the stereo (compared to other small cars), you could actually sit in the back seat (unlike the Ford Fiesta). And the design just captured me. I'm just wondering...why haven't more of these cars sold as urban commuter cars?
Honeycombe is offline   Reply With Quote