Go Back   Scion XD Forum > Preferred Vendors > Glimmer Glass Detailing

Glimmer Glass Detailing

Old 02-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
Rob @ GGD

Name: Rob
Default Attention all professional detailers!
I am starting a new program for professional detailers who have certain criteria in place that will allow them to take advantage of dealer structured pricing. This is an unprecedented move in the industry because the pricing truly is dealer structured as opposed to 10-20% discounts. It is a program that will help professional detailers increase their profit margins drastically be decreasing their main expenses thus freeing up funds for advertising, perhaps mobile detailing set-ups, etc. For more information, please email me, [email protected]
Rob @ GGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #2

Cylon_xD
OG Member
Full Access Member

Name: Troy
Well, too bad I'm not a professional detailer - I live in Manheim, PA, home to the main site of the Manheim Auto Auction, largest car auctions in the country, with sites all over the east coast - there's dozens of recon shops right here surrounding the auction and all around town, prepping and detailing some of the 1,000's of cars that go through the auction every week... they would probably be a good customer base for you! My dad even works at the Auction as a driver, running the cars through the auction lanes. But, I don't personally know any of the recon people, to recommend your products to...

Old 02-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
Rob @ GGD

Name: Rob
Originally Posted by Cylon_xD View Post
Well, too bad I'm not a professional detailer - I live in Manheim, PA, home to the main site of the Manheim Auto Auction, largest car auctions in the country, with sites all over the east coast - there's dozens of recon shops right here surrounding the auction and all around town, prepping and detailing some of the 1,000's of cars that go through the auction every week... they would probably be a good customer base for you! My dad even works at the Auction as a driver, running the cars through the auction lanes. But, I don't personally know any of the recon people, to recommend your products to...
I am sure this situation meets the Pro level requirements. Can you please email me when you get a moment. I would like to talk more about this. Thanks!
Rob @ GGD is offline   Reply With Quote